Your safety is our top priority here at Morgan State University Dining Services. We closely monitor COVID-19 guidelines directed by Centers for Disease Control and government officials to make sure we are bringing you the most up-to-date information as we continue to navigate through the pandemic. Our teams have worked diligently to implement robust policies and procedures aimed at keeping our students and staff safe. To take a look at everything we are doing, please click through the topics below.
If you are a Morgan State University student in isolation or quarantine and need a meal, please complete this form
by 6:00PM for the following day.
Please note: Make sure you are ordering for the correct day. If you have any dietary needs, please reach out to our dietitian, Chinasa Ekweariri, email@example.com
- Students, Faculty, and Staff are required to wear a mask when entering a dining facility (i.e., Rawlings Inspire Café, Tyler Hall). Students, Faculty, and Staff are required to wear a mask when getting into a dining line (i.e., the grill, pizza, deli, etc.).
- Masks are required to be worn until the patron sits down at a table. When the individual is seated, they may take off their mask.
- Masks are also required to be worn when the patron gets up from the table.
- Contact surfaces such as counters, kiosk screens, and drink machines cleaned continually throughout the day with anti-virus solution.
- Additional cross-contact training for all employees to prevent the spread of germs.
- Additional hand sanitization stations at Rawlings Inspire Café.
- Signage in restrooms encouraging hand-washing.
- Tables at dining locations removed or spaced apart for social distancing.
- Floor signage installed at all dining locations to help keep patrons six feet apart.
- Continual review of CDC, government, and health department procedures to provide updates in guidelines.
- Disposable dining ware distributed to patrons at designated locations in the dining hall.
- All self-serve stations around campus now operated by an attendant.
- Pre-plated meals and pre-boxed options utilized more for food safety and move lines faster.
- Takeout containers available at Rawlings Inspire Café.
- Additional grab & go options to help lines move faster.
- For those displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed case within a 14 day period, you will not be permitted into a dining location for the safety of our guests and staff.
- New mobile ordering app, Bite+, coming to campus this fall! Connect with us on Twitter and Instagram for updates regarding the official launch at Morgan State.
- Coming soon: Contact-free Meal Swipe transactions by scanning your Meal Plan via Bite+ on our new register scanners.
- Contact-free payments via your mobile wallet for Credit/Debit transactions at Rawlings Inspire Café and Tyler Hall.
- Daily menus and nutritionals found on our website.
- Ongoing updates on our website and social media pages.
- Masks and gloves worn by all employees.
- Signage installed in kitchen to keep employees six feet apart.
- Daily employee temperature checks.
- Plexiglass installed at all counters and pickup locations.
- Enhanced hand-washing procedures for all employees.